Currently October

Once again...I'm linking up with Oh Boy 4th Grade for this month's currently!


I love The Walking Dead (...and all of it's gore!) My husband is watching it right now, but I'm more focused on perusing TPT and my blog! 

I love when my dachshund cuddles with me at night. He's such a snuggle bug....
Meet Ramsey. He's a six year old miniature dachshund. I got him when I was student teaching....I thought that since I was about to have a big girl job, then I must be responsible enough to own a dog. I was very wrong, but he's still the best decision I ever made!


TGIF
Need I say more? 



So I chose trick AND treat...because I am craving a CANDY treat! The administrators at my school played a trick on me (and our whole school!) We choose a Fruit of the Spirit to focus on each month as part of our character ed. program. This month it's
SELF-CONTROL
Our administrators tricked us into using self-control to not each any candy during the month of October until..............Halloween! I'm doing my best! I've got to set a good example for my students...right?!

Happy October!





No comments:

Post a Comment