Five for Friday...or Six for Sunday!

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for the first time for her Five For Friday Linky Party

1. I took my students to a Taxidermy Museum....Yep, you read that right! Taxidermy (Like dead stuffed animals) Museum. We have been studying animal adaptations and there is no better way to observe animal's adaptations than right up close!

2. I uploaded a new science unit to my TPT store. We are now learning about Earth's Major Land Biomes. We created an awesome biome lapbook and look at these great biome boxes! Click on the picture to see my entire biome unit. 
 

3. My husband and I stumbled across a "zoo" that is about 20 miles from our house in someones BACKYARD! It was soooo cool! They seriously have lions, and tigers, and bears (oh my!) Yeah, I wouldn't want to be their neighbor, but the zoo did provide me with an opportunity to pet a giraffe!

4. I love working in small groups in my classroom. It requires a lot of planning, but it's really what needs to be done to differentiate instruction. here's a small math group in my classroom that has been working on place value. 

5. And finally.... We are studying the three regions of North Carolina. My students created travel brochures for the different regions and I made this lovely bulletin board to show them off!

Sorry this was late, but I'm just linking up for the first time and I just couldn't wait unit next week. We'll call mine
Six for Sunday
and I'll add one more...and it's a throwback so I'm really breaking the rules!

6. My husband and I got married last November. It's been almost a year and I am so excited for our year anniversary so that we can eat the cake that has been in our freezer since our wedding! Here we are cutting the cake with his military sword (an army tradition!). 





No comments:

Post a Comment