Currently November


I'm linking up with Oh' Boy 4th Grade for the second time! Here's my currently November. 

Listening: If you don't watch Revenge…you totally should!

Loving: If you're not reading Divergent…again…you totally should!

Thinking: That one's obvious. Time off from school and more time with family. 

Wanting: Again..that one's obvious. Too bad tomorrow is Thursday.

Needing: I really, really want to be a "blogger." First step is actually blogging….so I'm going to try to be better and blog more. 

A Yummy Pin: I'm a sucker for chili when the weather turns cold. I live in North Carolina and it's starting to get pretty cold. BRRRRR. Here's a crockpot chili I'd like to try. 

Click on the picture to check it out!


CrockpotChiliWithBeans

Happy November! 

2 comments:

  1. I found the link to your blog on TpT - I just signed on to follow you on BlogLovin! :)
    ~Deb
    Crafting Connections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you! And Congrats on winning the big giveaway…you got some awesome things!

      Delete