February Currently


Here it is…my Currently for the month of February. 


Loving: I'm loving the book Elvis and the Underdogs. I blogged about it HERE!

Thinking: Yep, I live in the south. Yep, we got snow. AND Yep, we all freaked out! I'm over it..


Wanting: Is anyone else thinking about going to the TPT conference in Las Vegas? I am and I'm super excited! I can't wait for more details to be released this month.  I'm really wanting to plan a vacay!

Needing: I really need to run… my mom got me a fitbit for my birthday (I turned 28 a few days ago!) and it constantly reminds me that I need to run. Like everyday…it's telling me I need to run. 

And My 2 Truths and a Fib:
FIB I have two miniature dachshunds and a cat named Sally.  I only have one miniature dachshund, named Ramsey. (The one I was listening to snore!) I really wish I had another one, because the saying is true: Dachshunds are like potato chips, you can't just have one. I also don't have a cat. I also don't wantt one. I grew up with a cat named Sally. She was beautiful, but I have a terrible allergy to cats now. 
Truth: I won a State Championship in golf in high school. Yep, that's true. I shot a 99. If you know anything about golf at all…you know that's pretty terrible. Girls didn't really play golf in Georgia when I was in high school. I also had a girl on my team who shot in the 70's. Average our two scores…and we won! 
Truth: My husband is a captain in the U.S. Army.  He is! I love him and I'm proud of him : )

Enjoy your February!

4 comments:

  1. Awww I want to go to Vegas too! I have talked my family and friends into going for my 30th birthday during Thanksgiving week. They have all been and it will be my first time. Hopefully, you'll get to go this summer! And I feel the exact same way about my dog. I only have one and I swear she's lonely lol.

    Keri
    Enchanted Kinder Garden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vegas was great! I would love to go to the TpT conference as well. We'll see...

    Found your blog through Currently! Would love for you to head over and check out my blog. I am doing a February Holiday TpT pack giveaway!
    Lindsay
    If You Give a Teacher a Treat

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband and I went to Vegas during our negative one anniversary (because we were engaged FOREVER), and it was one interesting city! We spent half the week in the Grand Canyon (about 5 hours away), and it was amazing! If you get the chance to go out there for vacation, I say go for it!

    Thanks for popping over to say hi on my blog earlier this week! Those snoring animals must have been a predictor of that darn Superbowl. YAWN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot follow your site on Bloglovin while at school. It is blocked by admin as adult. Do you have a way to follow by email? If so, I was unable to find it. I am loving the blogging community and wish to be able to follow you. amy.scaling@noconaisd.net

    ReplyDelete