Currently August

Well everyone…it's August! Here's my currently for this month. 



Listening: I have watched almost TEN seasons of Grey's Anatomy this summer. Talk about binge watching…. I'm pretty sure I could perform open heart surgery tomorrow if I needed to. 

Loving: I love my new job! It's a little bittersweet, because I am no longer a classroom teacher. Instead I am the Director of Enrichment and After Care. It's a new adventure for me! 

Thinking: I worked all summer! Boooo!!! Between camp and starting my new job, I didn't really have a summer. 

Wanting: I REALLY want some new back to school clothes! I'm thinking the LOFT is calling my name.

Needing: I really need to read more. My nightstand has three books just waiting to be read, but instead I have been to busy facebooking, instagraming, twittering, blogging, etc…. (this post didn't help either!)

First Day: Yep, I've already started. I'm learning all about my new job before the kiddos return on August 13th. 

3 comments:

  1. I also have taught third and fourth grades. After 23 years, I'm moving to fifth grade this year. I am thrilled to only have to teach math and science. Good luck with your new class. We start August 25th and the kids on the 26th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on starting your new adventure! I'm wanting to shop for some new clothes as well...love LOFT and that they give teacher discounts! So does J. Crew and NYCO, among others. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from Farley's link up, I am right there with you regarding wanting to reading more books and less social media I only managed to read one book all summer and probably logged too many hours reading social media. Too many. Congrats on the new job!

    ReplyDelete