Currently July

Currently July
Hosted by Oh' Boy 4th Grade


Listening: I am currently listening to the Today Show at my parents house. I do not have cable at my house ( I do the whole Netflix/Hulu thing!), but I sure do enjoy watching the Today Show when I get the chance. 

Loving: I love being home with my parents. I only live about 3 hours away and it's always fun to come home! 

Thinking: I would L.O.V.E. to see my new classroom. I just accepted a new teaching position at a different school and I haven't had a chance to really see what the school looks like. I can't wait to get in there and start decorating!

Wanting: My husband is temporarily stationed at Fort Knox this summer. It's been a few weeks since I have seen him. Good news though....I get to see him this July 4th weekend when we meet in Nashville, TN! 

Needing: I really should be reading more this summer. I think the next book on my list is The Girl on the Train. Anybody read it??

All Star: I am an all star at organizing. I'm a bit OCD and love when everything is in its place. I haven't always been this way. In fact, I was a very messy kid. I became a neat freak at some point during my college career and I don't think you'll ever find me in a mess again. 

And that's it for this month's Currently. 
It's currently HOT here in the south so I'm headed to White Water in Atlanta with my nephews today.  I hope everyone enjoys your 4th of July weekend! 


3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the new school! Fingers crossed it all goes super smoothly. Hope you have a great 4th of July with your hubs.
    Stars and Wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have cable either....I always go for HGTV when we visit someone who does haha! :) I hope you get so see your new classroom soon! Have fun this weekend!

    Sarah
    A Sunny Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live about three hours from my hometown as well and always love spending time at home. Something about it is so refreshing and sometimes it feels like I never left! Enjoy your time with your husband this weekend :)

    Paige
    Paiges of Learning

    ReplyDelete